September 13, 2012

Stuff India-Inspirit can’t miss!!!

“The sky in Cheyenne, Wyoming
Is just about as blue as it gets
And if you ain't seen a Santa Fe sunset,
You ain't seen red
Texas sunflower yellow
Can take your breath away
I've seen it all
From the orange of the fall
To the green of the summer,
But my favorite color is
Neon, the light they always leave on”

                                                                  (Chris Young – Neon)

If feelings are expressed in colors , then neons  are my feelings today –How beautifully Chris young has sung “ From the orange of the fall
To the green of the summer, But my favorite color is, Neon, the light they always leave on” I was feeling bit gloomy the whole week , So, I decided to brighten up my mood with lights of neon and while looking for neon inspiration , I found these beautiful clutch and hand bags from Niche from their newly launched collection “ Neon is new black”

These are simply gorgeous!!!

image

image

image

image

image

Niche is launched by Nishita Aggarwal , a NIFT alumni . In this range , she experimented with abstract shapes and bright neon colors and their intensity  and the result is outstanding . Her FB page has many more beautiful bags and scarves .  you can check out and find your favorite ones

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails