December 31, 2011

Happy New Year - 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

celebration-brooklyn-bridge-new-york-city-1-1600x1200 (1fdfd)

                                     ( Image source: Google images)

As the year 2011 draws to an end , wishing you the brightest new year ever. May 2012 brings prosperity in all areas of your life and continuous happiness!!! I express my deepest gratitude to readers of this blog , you have made this blog very special .  Thank you !!!

Louise hay says “ Loving yourself is a wonderful adventure; it’s like learning to fly. Imagine if we all had the power to fly at will? How exciting it would be! Let’s begin to love ourselves now”.  2011  has been a great learning year  for me , a wonderful inner journey and I am very excited to start my new year with the  Commandments by Louise hay  to help me  learn how to love myself.  To share few are:-

  • Forgiving myself and others
  • Stop terrorizing myself with negative thoughts
  • Taking care of  myself
  • Appreciating  myself 
  • Having loads of fun

Let us welcome 2012 with open hearts , bigger dreams and achievements !!

Happy 2012!!!!!!

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails